Block Island Micro Wedding and Events
Everything you need for your perfect, intimate Block Island micro wedding.
Block Island Beach House has always offered the perfect beachy venue for your intimate Block Island wedding or small group event. While brides and grooms everywhere are juggling the change in wedding plans and a changing landscape in general, we're here to say, there's a silver lining! There's no need to postpone your wedding to next year–why not have an intimate, unique Block Island micro wedding at our boutique Block Island hotel?
Here at Block Island Beach House, smaller-scale, personal, intimate affairs, have always been our thing. While they’ve been gaining popularity in recent years, we think it’s likely they’ll continue to be on the rise with our changing and challenging social environment these days. And we think our favorite reasons for keeping it small will convince you it's the only way to go:
- You're keeping your loved ones safe, happy, and healthy. We all know the responsibility that comes with event planning—never more so than during the time of COVID-19. Don't add the stress of potentially exposing people to potential harm... keep it small with a Block Island micro wedding!
- You actually get to BE with everyone! Take the advice of some of us (ahem) who endured the stress of hosting 150+-guest weddings. Micro weddings less than 50 people* allow you the truly intimate affair many people only wish they would have hosted. In fact, our boutique Block Island hotel is perfect for micro weddings, offering 31 rooms (accommodating 66 total guests)—which allow you to book the entire property for your guests, and have your own private venue to yourself for as many days as you like.
- No "required" guests. You know that former boss or cousin-twice-removed your mom thinks you HAVE to invite? Well, when you can only invite a select few that's the easiest out there is!
- It gets to be what you want it to be, where you want it to be. Simply put, if you're interested in an outside-of-the-box affair—if unique style, an amazing coastal Block Island destination, and a boutique setting is your thing—we have exactly what you're searching for.
* As of September 2020, RI is allowing gatherings of 50 inside, 100 outside.
Want to learn more? Call or email us directly at 401-466-5500 or [email protected]!