Please wait while we find your lowest rate.
There are many ways to get our island off the coast of Rhode Island and we encourage leaving your car behind*. Please see the options below, and contact us or any of these companies with questions. We look forward to welcoming you to Block Island!
- Block Island Ferry – offers year-round ferry service to the island from Point Judith, RI and is the only ferry that has the capacity to bring cars to the island (if you're traveling with a car, you must make a reservation).
- Block Island Hi-Speed Ferry – a high-speed Catamaran departing from the State Pier in Point Judith, R.I and arriving in Old Harbor (in only 30 minutes!), running mid-May through mid-October.
- Newport to Block Island Ferry – another high-speed option (about an hour trip), offering multiple trips daily, running between Downtown Newport (Perrotti Park) and Old Harbor, running from June-September.
- Block Island Express – offering seasonal transportation from New London, CT to Old Harbor.
- Viking Fast Ferry – offering seasonal transportation from Montauk, NY to Champlin’s Marina in New Harbor.
- New England Airlines – a certificated Commuter Airline service, providing daily air service to Block Island
*If you do plan to bring a vehicle, we offer five (5) paid parking spots, $35/day, on a first-come-first-served basis. You may reserve a space in advance by calling the hotel directly.